Seeking dedicated, driven and highly skilled Foremen.
Are you a cut above the rest? Because we only want the best!
Goodhand Building Contractors is a small family run residential building company in the Franklin area, Auckland. Our projects can be in the Franklin area and into Auckland or North Waikato. We take pride in building homes with excellence, while also building great relationships with our clients and our team. We are looking to expand and employ a Foreman/Site Manager to join us and lead our team and projects.
About the Position:
We need a highly skilled Foreman, someone who has done the hard yards as a builder and has a desire to take their career to the next level, leading a team to be the best.
Being a small business the opportunity to further your career into further leadership positions are there for the right person. That person would require awesome leadership skills, a great attitude, fine attention to detail and a willingness to work hard to get the job done to the high standard we expect.
To be considered for the role you MUST have:
- NZ Trade Qualification or equivalent.
- LBP Site 1
- Be a capable leader who gets the best out of their team.
- Capable of running own job with excellent time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Amazing communication skills, liaise with architects, other team members, clients, sub-contractors and company owner.
- Be competent at reading architectural plans, understating plans and building to plans specifications.
- Excellent carpentry skills – from formwork to finishing.
- Own full/complete toolkit.
- At least 2 yrs experience in leadership of residential new builds or renovations.
- Demonstrate 100% commitment to workplace Health & Safety practices and ensures everybody on site adheres to H&S policies.
- Be punctual, show initiative and lead by example.
- Honest, Reliable with a friendly professional manner.
- Have a great attitude and good work ethic.
- First Aid training
- No criminal convictions
- Full NZ Drivers License and reliable transport.
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in NZ
You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and participate in Workplace Health Monitoring.
Our ideal Applicant can expect:
- Work environment that is positive and fun and a company committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Varied, challenging and quality work.
- Self-learning as well as on-site and off-site training.
- Opportunity to grow within our company alongside us.
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- Additional incentives based on professional development and performance.
- Regular outside of work team events.
So if you are ready to commit yourself to join a team culture of excellence where you can develop your skills further, enhance your career and grow with us then we would love to talk….
Hit the Button below and apply online.
Think this position could be for you?
Our passion lies in building well-designed, architectural homes with a focus on quality, and we have been delivering on that passion since 2015. We endeavour to create an enjoyable build experience for our clients and to leave them with a home they love.
021 576 216
021 209 9893
© Goodhand Building Contractors Ltd 2020